Engineers have a responsibility to society and to the world. We believe that the technology we create can and should be co-created with the public and serve the public interest. PInT is a student-led effort to cultivate pathways and opportunities for Olin's students, faculty, and staff to be creators, engineers, designers, artists, and activists who leverage their skills for justice, equity, inclusion, and doing good in the world.
Please join us if you are interested in:
- Community-building and student leadership development
- Exploring pathways for careers in public interest tech
- Having local impact through public interest tech projects
- Understanding the social and political dimensions of technology
- Developing public interest tech skills through practice
- Shaping the culture of engineering and education at Olin